- Who can apply?
Anyone who wants to fight Corona with data. If you do not have big data knowledge, this is a great way to learn something new.
- Where to find the dataset?
Literally anywhere on the internet. Use your imagination to guide you to all kinds of datasets which may help us to fight back. Also don't forget to check this website for the news - some datasets, that you are not supposed to be limited to, will be uploaded here.
- In what format should teams submit or present their work for stage 1?
There is no strict format. You can present a project in any form you like. The important thing is to show in which way can your project help people to beat Corona.
- What if my team’s project is not selected for stage 2?
You can still participate, either by requesting to join the team which passed to stage 2, or by continuing to work on one of the projects which passed to stage 2, or trying to pivot your own project to something which can make a greater impact in fighting the Corona.
- What if I don't have a team?
Please don't worry, this is what the organizing team will be helping you with. :)
- What sorts of backgrounds are people supposed to have in order to apply? Or how are the teams going to be formed?
Developers, designers, medical workers, report analysts - everyone can help out! We will try to ensemble teams to have different backgrounds covered. The better we all are more positive impact we can have :)
- Is there any prize for the winners?
Yes! Gratefulness of the people of this world because you did your best on this humanitarian hackathon to help them fight Corona. :)
- What will be the metrics for choosing the winner solution?
The project that will be the one which can be the saving lives the soonest! The most impactful one to pursue!